Thursday, May 3, 2012

JLL political analyst Carol Rove weighs in on the wind welfare and the PTC.



Boy! Are my panties in a bunch. Me and my boyfriend are spending some quality time during his lunch hour, if you know what I mean, and my cell rings. Some guy from an energy company who's telling me he wants me to peddle some influence to my own brother.


Karl? Energy? What a laugher!

When we was kids the little puke didn't know  enough about energy to blow out the candle before he went to bed. One night the little moron even took a candle under the sheets with him after he was told to put the Reader's Digest away and get to sleep. Karl was under the covers on his side of our bed holding the candle between his legs just reading away when he passed out from lack of oxygen. His knees collapsed and the sheets fell on the candle and snuffed it out.  But not before the still glowing wick burnt his little thingy. He screamed a lot. He was okay, just a little scared and left permanently scarred. 

Mom heard it all, but, once again I covered for his pudgy little ass by telling Mom I been smoking in bed again and dropped an ash on Karl. He's my brother. A bit of a dumass but I love him.

Anyway,  this caller had rang me up from this energy magazine and interrupted our nooner to ask  me if I could help him set up a meeting to talk Karl into doing some strategizing stuff for some wind energy scam artists.  You see, I guess some smart folks are getting onto them scammers and they  are in big trouble with their wind welfare stuff.

They know I taught Karl everything I knew and they wanted me to get him to help them grovel and beg in congress.

Now, when we was in high school, I overheard the poor little twit in the back seat grovel and beg on the night of his prom, if you know what I mean. It was pathetic and he ain't no fund raiser.

Now, I accept the fact that the little butterball left home and grew up to own more than one suit.

But I don''t want him embarrassing the family by going out there and begging for wind welfare.

So I hung up on the guy.

Carol Rove